Facebook Logout button Missing 2019

After doing system updates and also restarting, I unexpectedly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself how it could have taken place. Initially, I believed, its because of tidy master (my preferred mobile cleaner). Since I've quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of minutes, I thought that should be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Button Missing



The option for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application into internal storage. Simply adhere to the steps given listed below:

1. Go to Setups -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the application to the internal storage totally.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time around after that you will certainly have the ability to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.