Facebook Push Notifications Not Working android 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notices recently, i.e. obtaining updates and teams from individuals you don't know, after that you're not alone-- lots of people started grumbling regarding it since last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I've located a service to it. Information after the jump.

Facebook Push Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my typical early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I located something odd concerning my Facebook account: I'm getting notifications from people I don't recognize. A lot more especially, I'm obtaining 'likes' as well as comments from standing updates and links that I really did not post, and also updates from teams I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to considering my Facebook settings, as well as caught the remedy equally as I was browsing mine: it's a trouble with how my Account Protection was established. * headpalm *.

I quickly posted an option to my Posterous and also currently I'm duplicating it here for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Most Likely To Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll find that the different computer systems and also locations that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Active'. It ought to be showing areas as well as tools that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Active'] by clicking the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to examine 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, far more safe and secure) as well as 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if somebody else is browsing through your account.) [Merely claimed, inspecting these alternatives will make accessing your Facebook account much more safe and secure.]
5. After adhering to these steps, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to change your passwords after. Keep in mind likewise that with these setups, you need to vouch for every device that will certainly access your account. That comes up in a screen when you try to access your account with your mobile phones.

Last Thoughts.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I understand there are still enigmas to be fixed yet the culprit below really is, well, my laziness: I ought to have checked those safety and security settings before. With all the present goings-on regarding hacking and such, I should have double-checked my accounts to make sure that I could least secure them from intrusion. I really do not understand without a doubt it this was associated with that said, but at the very least I might rest easy that I have actually found a solution for it.