How to See who Likes My Facebook Business Page 2019

When attempting to take care of sort on facebook business page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook company page, with complete list of facebook profile link.

How To See Who Likes My Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop web browser, most likely to my facebook web page, and also click on settings in the top right edge.

* There, locate on the left the alternative Individuals as well as Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select People That Similar to this Page. It is likewise there exactly how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook web page, yet also facebook organisation web page suches as, and also prohibited individuals and also pages from suching as the page

* You can now export this facebook business page likes checklist to a spreadsheet.

How to see who likes your web page

With a few manipulations, do away with the unnecessary message from such date and also facebook profile photos, and also the outcome will be a complete facebook page likes listing, with name and links to the facebook account web page, which is how do i see that has liked my facebook page.

Just how to inspect who liked my facebook web page.

See above, going in the web page setups is exactly how do i see that likes my web page on facebook.