Can't Logout Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and also rebooting, I all of a sudden discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered exactly how it might have happened. Initially, I assumed, its because of tidy master (my favorite mobile cleanser). Considering that I've rather bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of minutes, I believed that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Can't Logout Of Facebook



The solution for this preferred Facebook issue is to relocate the application right into inner storage. Just comply with the steps provided listed below:

1. Go to Setups -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the application to the inner storage space entirely.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this moment after that you will certainly have the ability to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and also password combination.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.