Facebook App Notifications Not Working android 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates and also groups from individuals you do not recognize, after that you're not alone-- lots of people began grumbling about it since last Sunday, June 19. The good news is, I've discovered a service to it. Details after the jump.

Facebook App Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something odd regarding my Facebook account: I'm getting alerts from individuals I don't understand. A lot more particularly, I'm getting 'suches as' as well as comments from status updates and also web links that I really did not upload, as well as updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking about my Facebook setups, and hit upon the solution just as I was searching mine: it's an issue with just how my Account Safety and security was established. * headpalm *.

I promptly posted an option to my Posterous and also now I'm duplicating it right here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Settings >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll discover that the different computer systems and locations that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It should be showing locations and devices that you are not accustomed to.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. Afterwards make certain to inspect 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, a lot more secure) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if someone else is browsing through your account.) [Just said, checking these alternatives will certainly make accessing your Facebook account much more secure.]
5. After adhering to these steps, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to transform your passwords after. Note additionally that with these settings, you need to attest every gadget that will access your account. That comes up in a display when you try to access your account through your mobile devices.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I know there are still enigmas to be addressed yet the offender here actually is, well, my laziness: I should have examined those security settings before. With all the current goings-on about hacking and such, I should have double-checked my accounts to make sure that I could least protect them from invasion. I really don't know without a doubt it this was connected with that said, however at least I might rest simple that I have actually thrown down the gauntlet.