Facebook Push Notifications Not Working android 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook alerts lately, i.e. getting updates and teams from individuals you don't know, after that you're not the only one-- lots of people began grumbling about it considering that last Sunday, June 19. Thankfully, I've found an option to it. Details after the dive.

Facebook Push Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my typical early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I found something unusual concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining alerts from individuals I don't understand. Extra especially, I'm getting 'suches as' and comments from status updates and also web links that I really did not upload, as well as updates from teams I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking about my Facebook settings, and hit upon the solution just as I was surfing mine: it's an issue with exactly how my Account Security was established. * headpalm *.

I quickly uploaded a solution to my Posterous as well as now I'm copying it below for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll discover that the different computer systems as well as areas that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Active'. It needs to be revealing locations and devices that you are not knowledgeable about.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make sure to check 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, much more protected) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if another person is going to your account.) [Just said, examining these options will certainly make accessing your Facebook account a lot more protected.]
5. After complying with these steps, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to change your passwords after. Note likewise that with these settings, you have to vouch for every gadget that will access your account. That comes up in a screen when you try to access your account with your mobile devices.

Final Thoughts.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I know there are still secrets to be solved yet the wrongdoer right here truly is, well, my idleness: I need to have checked those safety setups before. With all the present goings-on concerning hacking as well as such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I might least secure them from breach. I actually do not understand for sure it this was associated keeping that, however a minimum of I can rest simple that I have actually found a solution for it.