Facebook Notification Not Working On android 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates and also teams from people you don't recognize, then you're not alone-- great deals of people started whining about it since last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I've located an option to it. Details after the jump.

Facebook Notification Not Working On Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my typical early morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something odd regarding my Facebook account: I'm getting notices from people I don't recognize. Much more especially, I'm getting 'likes' and remarks from status updates and also web links that I really did not publish, and also updates from teams I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook settings, and hit upon the service equally as I was surfing mine: it's a problem with how my Account Safety and security was set up. * headpalm *.

I rapidly posted a solution to my Posterous as well as now I'm replicating it right here for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Task area, you'll locate that the different computers as well as areas that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Active'. It ought to be revealing areas and also devices that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that make sure to examine 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, far more safe) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if someone else is going to your account.) [Just said, examining these options will make accessing your Facebook account more safe.]
5. After adhering to these actions, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to transform your passwords after. Keep in mind also that with these setups, you have to attest every gadget that will access your account. That comes up in a display when you attempt to access your account through your mobile phones.

Final Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I understand there are still enigmas to be fixed however the culprit below really is, well, my laziness: I should have checked those security settings prior to. With all the existing goings-on concerning hacking and such, I need to have double-checked my accounts so that I can least protect them from intrusion. I actually do not recognize without a doubt it this was related with that, but at least I might rest easy that I've thrown down the gauntlet.