How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook 2019

To register for Facebook, you need to provide a full birth date, including a birth year. Although you have to give the day for Facebook administrators, you do not need to share your birth year with the world. Use your profile's modifying menu to eliminate your birth year from your account. The modifications work instantly, and friends are not informed when you alter whether or not your birthday celebration programs.

How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name and thumbnail in the top right edge of any type of Facebook display to be guided to your account.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Profile" button on top of your account page.

3. Most likely to the "Fundamental Details" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" web page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday celebration" section of the menu. Click the arrow just under your birthday celebration to reveal a menu for your birthday celebration's display alternatives.

5. Select "Program only month & day in my profile" if you still intend to present your birthday but do not desire profile site visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't reveal my birthday in my account" to eliminate your birthday from your profile.

6. Click heaven "Conserve Changes" button at the bottom of the display.