How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When trying to handle likes on facebook organisation page or fanpage facebook, there is a way exactly how to see that has liked your facebook business web page, with complete checklist of facebook profile link.

How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop web browser, go to my facebook page, as well as click on setups in the top right edge.

* There, locate on the left the choice People and also Other Pages.

* In the menu, select People Who Similar to this Web page. It is likewise there just how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook web page, yet also facebook business page likes, and also outlawed people and also pages from liking the web page

* You can now export this facebook company web page suches as list to a spread sheet.

How to see who likes your web page

With a few adjustments, get rid of the unnecessary message from the like date as well as facebook profile pictures, and also the result will certainly be a complete facebook page suches as list, with name as well as web links to the facebook account page, which is just how do i see that has actually liked my facebook web page.

Just how to check who liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the page setups is just how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.