Can't Log Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and also restarting, I unexpectedly located that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered how it can have taken place. Initially, I believed, its because of tidy master (my preferred mobile cleaner). Considering that I've pretty bad habit of running clean master after interval of few minutes, I believed that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Can't Log Out Of Facebook



The service for this preferred Facebook issue is to relocate the app into inner storage space. Just follow the actions offered below:

1. Most likely to Setups -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage completely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending a long time, Shut the app.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this moment then you will be able to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combo.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.