How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page 2019

When attempting to take care of likes on facebook service web page or fanpage facebook, there is a way just how to see that has liked your facebook company page, with complete checklist of facebook profile web link.

How Can You See Who Likes Your Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer browser, go to my facebook page, and click on setups in the top right corner.

* There, discover on the left the alternative Individuals and Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, pick Individuals Who Like This Web page. It is additionally there how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook web page, but also facebook company page likes, as well as prohibited individuals as well as pages from liking the web page

* You can currently export this facebook business page suches as listing to a spreadsheet.

Exactly how to see that likes your web page

With a couple of controls, get rid of the unnecessary message from the like day and facebook profile pictures, and the result will be a complete facebook web page suches as listing, with name and also links to the facebook profile web page, which is how do i see that has liked my facebook web page.

How to examine who liked my facebook web page.

See above, going in the web page setups is just how do i see who likes my page on facebook.