How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When trying to manage sort on facebook business page or fanpage facebook, there is a means exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook organisation page, with full listing of facebook profile link.

How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop internet browser, go to my facebook web page, and also click setups in the leading right corner.

* There, find on the left the alternative Individuals and also Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select People Who Such as this Web page. It is also there just how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook web page, but additionally facebook service web page likes, and also banned people and also web pages from suching as the page

* You can currently export this facebook company web page likes list to a spreadsheet.

Exactly how to see who likes your page

With a couple of controls, get rid of the unnecessary message from such day and facebook profile images, and the outcome will certainly be a complete facebook page likes list, with name as well as links to the facebook account web page, which is exactly how do i see who has liked my facebook web page.

Just how to examine who liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the web page settings is exactly how do i see who likes my page on facebook.