Cannot Logout Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and restarting, I unexpectedly discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself how it could have taken place. First, I thought, its as a result of clean master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Since I have actually rather bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I assumed that should be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Logout Of Facebook



The option for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application right into inner storage. Simply adhere to the actions provided below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage totally.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending a long time, Shut the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time around then you will be able to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and also password combination.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.