Facebook Logout Problem 2019

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I suddenly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself just how it could have occurred. First, I believed, its as a result of tidy master (my preferred mobile cleanser). Because I've rather bad habit of running clean master after period of few mins, I thought that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Problem



The remedy for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application into internal storage space. Just adhere to the steps offered listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Move the application to the interior storage completely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing some time, Close the application.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this time around after that you will certainly have the ability to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combination.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.