How Can I See My History On Facebook 2019

Obviously, Facebook eliminated this awesome attribute already, yet I'm still hoping they can place this back up when the brand-new timeline has formally launched! We will keep you upgraded.

This is among my preferred secret features of Facebook, the "Look Background" - where Facebook has the ability to track individuals you have actually tracked. You can likewise use this to see who/what your partner look for. Just a warning though, you might not like what you'll see.

How Can I See My History On Facebook



:) Sight your Timeline profile.

:) In the leading right edge of your Facebook timeline, click the "Activity Log" switch.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the 3rd section (after images, suches as and comments options), click "EVEN MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You need to see the added options after that pick the "Browse" option, which lies at the extremely bottom of the list.

How To View Facebook History


:) Now you need to be able to see your search inquiries.

How To View Facebook History


:) Only individuals who are logged in to your account can see your search background.

Exists Anyhow I Can Remove My Facebook Look Background?

How To View Facebook History


Fortunately, you can, and also it's extremely basic. Just click "Clear Searches" link and also your entire search background need to be erased! You might likewise erase specific searches by clicking the "block" icon beside your looked inquiry.