How to See who Likes My Facebook Business Page 2019

When attempting to take care of likes on facebook service page or fanpage facebook, there is a means exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook service page, with full listing of facebook account web link.

How To See Who Likes My Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop computer web browser, go to my facebook web page, as well as click on settings in the top right corner.

* There, discover on the left the alternative People as well as Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, select Individuals Who Such as this Page. It is additionally there how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook page, however additionally facebook service web page suches as, as well as banned people and also web pages from suching as the web page

* You can currently export this facebook service page likes checklist to a spread sheet.

Just how to see that likes your web page

With a few controls, get rid of the unnecessary text from such date and facebook profile images, and also the outcome will be a complete facebook web page suches as checklist, with name as well as links to the facebook account web page, which is exactly how do i see that has actually liked my facebook page.

How to examine who liked my facebook web page.

See above, entering the web page setups is exactly how do i see that likes my page on facebook.