Why Am I Not Getting Notifications On Facebook 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. getting updates and teams from people you do not know, then you're not alone-- lots of people started whining regarding it given that last Sunday, June 19. The good news is, I have actually located a remedy to it. Details after the jump.

Why Am I Not Getting Notifications On Facebook



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual early morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something unusual regarding my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notices from people I don't know. Much more specifically, I'm obtaining 'likes' and also comments from standing updates and links that I really did not post, as well as updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook settings, and caught the solution equally as I was browsing mine: it's a problem with exactly how my Account Safety was set up. * headpalm *.

I rapidly uploaded a service to my Posterous as well as currently I'm copying it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Settings >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll locate that the different computer systems as well as places that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Likewise Active'. It ought to be revealing places and also tools that you are not knowledgeable about.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Energetic'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that make certain to inspect 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, far more safe) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if somebody else is logging on your account.) [Just stated, inspecting these choices will certainly make accessing your Facebook account more safe.]
5. After following these steps, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to alter your passwords after. Note also that with these settings, you have to guarantee every single tool that will access your account. That turns up in a screen when you attempt to access your account through your mobile phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be fixed however the wrongdoer right here really is, well, my idleness: I should have examined those safety setups before. With all the present goings-on regarding hacking as well as such, I need to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I can the very least shield them from intrusion. I actually do not recognize without a doubt it this was associated with that said, but a minimum of I can relax very easy that I have actually done something about it.