Facebook Notification Not Working On android 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notices recently, i.e. getting updates as well as teams from individuals you don't recognize, then you're not alone-- lots of individuals started complaining concerning it given that last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I have actually located a solution to it. Information after the dive.

Facebook Notification Not Working On Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my normal morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I found something strange about my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notifications from individuals I do not know. Much more particularly, I'm getting 'suches as' as well as comments from standing updates and also links that I didn't post, as well as updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook setups, as well as hit upon the option just as I was surfing mine: it's an issue with exactly how my Account Protection was set up. * headpalm *.

I rapidly uploaded a remedy to my Posterous as well as now I'm duplicating it below for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Go to Account Settings >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll find that the different computers and places that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Likewise Active'. It should be showing places as well as tools that you are not knowledgeable about.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Likewise Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make sure to inspect 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, much more safe) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if another person is logging on your account.) [Just stated, examining these alternatives will certainly make accessing your Facebook account much more secure.]
5. After following these steps, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Be sure to transform your passwords after. Keep in mind likewise that with these settings, you need to guarantee every single device that will certainly access your account. That comes up in a screen when you try to access your account through your mobile devices.

Last Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be fixed but the wrongdoer right here actually is, well, my idleness: I should have inspected those protection settings before. With all the present goings-on regarding hacking and such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts to make sure that I could the very least shield them from intrusion. I truly do not know for sure it this was connected keeping that, yet a minimum of I can rest easy that I have actually thrown down the gauntlet.